Fresh start

Posted by NoVa On Tuesday, March 23, 2010 0 comments

So here we go...










This will be my first offical blog and nothing makes me happier than to share it with great friends.





I'll try to update you with SL's newest hot stuff in fashion while mixing it with my own personal style.





Hope you will like what I have to say and show you while I'm on this crazy blog train.










SO LETS START....





































Style Credits:











Skin: ::DUTCH TOUCH:: - Gwen, Cotton- smokey red





Hair: (Dernier Cri) - Lara II in blond shades





Jacket: Paper Couture - (part of) Romantic Soliloquy (old fall outfit can be found on XStreet)





Dress: Nyte'N'Day - Prost Dress in sand (LVS)





Bangles: [Mandala] - Takara Bangle animle fur set





Tattoo: Aitui - Wind





Shoes: LeLutka - Saffron Pumps in soft blush





Poses: Glitterati & Diesel Works

















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOEZMjuoIEY&feature=related

0 comments to Fresh start

Post a Comment