Ready For Work

Posted by JanaD On Tuesday, March 9, 2010 0 comments



Hi everyone!

I have the honour of posting our first post here on Fashion Assets. And there is nothing more exciting to kick off with styles from the ACCESSORY FAIR 2010. I've got two great finds to wet your appetite today. If you haven't been there yet, what are you waiting for???


Usually I like to create an outfit, and then chose accessories that help create a dynamic look. But in celebration of the fair, I first chose a few accessories and built the outfit around it. In the end, I created a fun little casual look. I don't want to spend too much time on the outfit, so I'll let you know that the top is from Armidi, the skirt from Phoenix Rising, the shoes from LeLutka, and the hair from Truth.

Let me first bring some attention to: *SiSSi*


One of the things I love about SiSSi is how completely fun the jewelry is that SiSSi String creates. When I first saw this necklace, I had to laugh at myself. I wear glasses, and have hung them on my belt, my pockets, my shirt, and yes even a necklace. Of course, I always end up asking myself "Where are my glasses?!" and frantically pat my head only to mess up my hair and realize I have it hanging off some other accessory. So, needless to say I love this necklace. Not only is it it fun, and totally fits my personality but it contains a script to change colours AND is modifiable so one can tint it appropriately. This leaves us with endless possibilities in one piece, especially since the menu contains 20 (yes, TWENTY) different colours. And as small as this detail may be, it made me so happy that the package included options to attach the necklace either to one's chest or spine. Check out "Where are my glasses" and other great accessories by Sissi String at the Fair.

Hop on the taxi to arive at the *SiSSi* booth.

Next let me focus on a set of earrings from: SIGMA


I'm not quite sure why, perhaps it has something to do with Spring being around the corner...but I am completely in love with teal, cyan, and vibrant ocean colours. My eyes instantly focused on these earring created by Sofi Trenkins. The first thing that caught my attention was the vibrant colours and elegant shape. Then I looked further at the detail, which is simply immaculate. The earrings come in either silver or gold trimming. The metal is perfect and the design drops into delicate leaves with amazing texture detail. And if you're not as obsessed with these blue and sea colours as I am, you're still in luck. The "Admira earrings" come in five different colours: brown, charcoal, red, purple, and sea. And, you don't have to stop there as there is a matching necklace.

Hop on the taxi to arrive at the SIGMA booth.

Style Card:

Skin - Dutch Touch ::RiVeR::
Hair - TRUTH Alannah (night)
Top - ARMIDI Giasci Trend du Jour (bianco)
Skirt - Phoenix Rising Brace (Ruby)
Shoes - LeLutka St.Tropez Shoes (Green/Gold)
Necklace - SiSSi Where Are My Glasses
Earrings - SIGMA Admira earrings (sea-silver)

0 comments to Ready For Work

Post a Comment