City Girl

Posted by JanaD On Friday, March 26, 2010 1 comments



Hello to all of the fashionistas.

I've got a great New Release exclusive for you coming from PurpleMoon ! The new Melinda outfit by Poulet Koenkamp is chic and versatile. What's more, it comes in a variety of colours: black and ivory (modeled), black, black and teal, black and pink, black and red...the possibilities are endless.


For those who have followed many of blogs, then you may notice that I always like to mix and match outfits. However, some outfits are so great on their own. Poulet does a great job of this. The Melinda set is a package deal. It not only comes with a complete outfit, but it also comes with shoes and a hat that you can wear. I dig the flared sleeves and pant legs. If you chose to wear the pants with this outfit, it comes with a belt. I fell in love with this belt instantly. I didn't have to adjust the size at all, just the position. You have no idea how happy that made me, as I have wider hips and a bigger butt. Usually belts are a pain, or I have to forget them all together. So, I was pleasantly surprised.



The other option for this outfit is to wear it as a skirt. Again, the outfit exceeded my expectations. The skirt is fun and flirty. It's layered lace and creates a sheer look which works perfectly with the thigh high stockings that are included in the purchase. The double strapped heels are also classic and well textured to give this a well rounded look. I opted out of wearing the hat and stuck with a fun updo in the shape of a bow from one of my staple hair stores: W&Y. I also bought some great earrings while at Accessory fair and decided to throw on these ones from [ glow ].



Make sure you head to PurpleMoon and be one of the first to sport this new outfit. The best part about it is that it comes in layers, so you can mix and match it with other pieces if you're just like me. The bolero, the corset, the pants, and the skirts are all created with meticulous textures.

Laterz
Jana

Skin - DUTCH TOUCH ::JoLie:: Olive
Hair - W&Y HAIR New84 Pack A
Outfit - PurpleMoon - Melinda in Black and Ivory
Earrings - [ glow ] studio - No round Earrings

1 comments to City Girl

  1. says:

    Poulet Amazing review Jana! Not only a meticulous description, you really got one of the main goals at PurpleMoon: dress our lovely customers from head to toe. Thank you so much! Big hugs!

Post a Comment