Sunday's Best

Posted by JanaD On Sunday, April 4, 2010 0 comments


Hello and happy Sunday to you all.

I'd also like to wish everyone a Happy Easter. Today's looks, although Easter themed isn't really centered around bunnies and eggs and chocolate (although I hope you had plenty today). Instead, I decided to dress up exactly how my good ol' mother used to make me dress up as a child. That is: my very best Sunday best on Easter Sunday.



Anyways, I decided to continue with spring colours and I wore this dress from Zaara. I have it in two colours, but this cream colour goes well with the season. Besides, it gave me a great excuse to wear these fabulous new shoes from fri.day. The details are crisp in these shoes, and what's best about them: they're inexpensive!! There is a wide variety of colours at the store for you to chose from as well.



Topping off the look, I wore the Morning Fog set that I bought durin this year's Accessory Fair. The event went well, and I received a lot of great jewelry from there. This set is simple and perfect for spring with all it's different pastel coloured jewels. And of course, I stuck with some TRUTH hair. I'm in love with the orchid in the hair, which you can retexture to match your outfit.

All in all, I hope you all have a great evening!
<3 Jana
Skin: Lara Skin - Ariana brown dark
Hair: TRUTH - Aradia (espresso)
Dress: Zaara - Chaya *Lotus*
Shoes: fri.day - Dream.Booties (cream)
Necklace + Bangles: Bliensen + MaiTai - Morning Fog

0 comments to Sunday's Best

Post a Comment