Summer with Zaara

Posted by NoVa On Thursday, April 1, 2010 0 comments
Here I'm giving you a sneak peel at an article that will publish at this month issue of Graves Inc. Magazine.



When I plan my day at the beach i like to have a simple but yet very femminen look, and that's when I ran into this lovely one piece swimsuit by Zaara that shows off my woman pixel curves very well and comes in stunning colors, also to spice my look up I added Zaara's painted stacked bangles that are always fun.









Skin: Dutch Touch- Gwen in cotton, smokey red

Hair: LeLutka- Jeniffer in powder

Swimsuit: Zaara- Keyun in moss

Bangles: Zaara- Indra painted stacked bangles

Sunglasses: (epoque)- Swan shades in natural

(to get Graves Inc. Magazine in world IM Mikaela Graves for your issue today)

0 comments to Summer with Zaara

Post a Comment